Sunday, February 7, 2010

The sun will come out tomorrow

Well, Annie is officially over.
All the hours and hours of rehearsals and planning have come to an end.
I must say that it was such a great experience for Miranda. She grew so much being in this production. She has such an amazing talent for the theater.
Everyone in the audience thought it was a typo in the program when it said she was only 14 years old. She had such an amazing stage presence and it seemed like she had been doing this for years.

Miranda has bitter- sweet emotions about the play ending. She enjoyed it so much and loved working with all her "Broadway Family".
Working with Jolie Rand, the director, has been great for Miranda. She has learned so much.
So what's next???? Thoroughly Modern Millie auditions are this Summer with the performance this time next year. You won't want to miss it!!

I put together one more slide show with more scenes from the play.
(Sorry if some of them are a little blurry, but you get the idea)

>

2 Comments:

Verlynn said...

very impressive! Can't wait for the video. Terrific staging and songs, snd talent and acting and everything. TMM will be on our list to attend next winter! Just don't go having it before the end of November.

Nancie said...

i'm just sad that is all over, and i am certain Miranda is too. I loved every minute of the show and I of course loved Miss Miranda Jane. What a performer.. I'm sooo Proud to be just a tiny bit of her life.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...