This weekend Miranda and I took off for Seattle for a little girls getaway with my sister Heather.
We had great plans of shopping, gossiping, shopping, eating, shopping and seeing Legally Blonde, the Musical.
Friday night we headed to 5th Avenue Theatre for the play. Ok, so we were all there, but Miranda was the cutest of the bunch so she got to pose for the photos)
This was the image projected on stage while waiting for the show to start. The play was fabulous as expected. We were even surprised to see that Jeff McLean was Warner for the production. He did an excellent job!
Saturday, after catching the new Alice in Wonderland movie we headed to Pike's MarketThe place was buzzing with tourists and the smell of fresh flowers,fresh fruit
and fresh FISH were everywhere!!
(I wasn't even temped to buy octopus or squid)
They did however have this handsome little fellow that just needed a photo-op...
However, I guess I'm the sucker because I jumped a mile high when he moved as I was taking a photo... but still managed to capture this shot before passing out!
We stayed in a hotel right in Downtown Seattle and this was the view from our balcony....
The weather was perfect... the company was perfect... the weekend was perfect.... thanks Heather and Miranda for a fabulous time!!!
Sunday, March 7, 2010
GIRLS TRIP!!!!
at
5:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 Comments:
Sounds like a great time. Next year, count me in please?
That sounds so fun! I'm sad I wasn't invited but..whatever! Glad you guys enjoyed your getaway.
Post a Comment