Monday, June 27, 2011

Free Day!

Primm Hotel/Casino had Free for Locals month to ride their roller coaster and other attractions. Sharron and I rounded up our willing teenagers and headed out on the hour drive. It was actually a good way to help our "almost drivers" get in their much needed driving hours.
I didn't know they had other things besides the roller coaster, but after dinner we enjoyed the 3D Ride.

Ok, so it doesn't really compare to anything at Disneyland, but hey, it's free right?
The kids rode the log ride while us moms found a good spot for photos
The Girls....

and the boys....
After a scary ride on the coaster - even Miranda said it was pretty bad...not smooth like Disneyland (I think we're a bit spoiled)

They did one more run on the log ride
Afterward we headed to the Hotel's theater and saw a free movie....Xmen First Class
I haven't seen any Xmen before, but I just might have to catch up because this one was pretty entertaining.
We had a great day just hanging out and enjoying all the freebies

2 Comments:

Verlynn said...

Looks like tons of fun.

Natalie said...

It's been forever since I've been on the roller coaster at primm. Might have to plan a date night for Loney and I now.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...