Ryan and I were asked to be a part of our Stake Youth Conference - as a Ma & Pa on a Pioneer Trek...
(I know, I know....don't be too jealous)
It started off at a Kickoff where Ryan & I had to introduce ourselves in a "clever & fun" way. Hummm, right up my ally, but it took a little convincing for Ryan to join in the fun
I ended up changing the lyrics to the Green Acres theme song
Ryan did a fabulous job and even added some of his own stuff in there.
The next week it was time for the Trek. It started off Friday night at the Las Vegas Mormon Fort...in the middle of downtown.
We all came dressed in our finest pioneer clothes
After arriving at the Fort they had all the youth make 2 large circles and began square dancing.
It was killing me that none of the kids knew how to do-se-do, but they caught on by the end.
It was a great start to a fun weekend...next up...THE TREK

0 Comments:
Post a Comment