Saturday, April 30, 2011

Hungry Hungry Hippo

I used to love playing that game as a kid...you know the one where you controlled your hungry hippo and whoever ate the most marbles won!
Well, I just visited another kind of hippo...the kind that my husband hunts in Africa...it gets mounted, shipped and delivered two years later at our house....we discover it's waaaaay too big to put anywhere in our little casita....so it takes another little trip to St. George where it lives happily ever after in it's little home in Sportsmans Warehouse eating grass all day long :)




Oh yeah... that's just where he should be...doesn't he look so happy. I just had to stop and see it, since I hadn't seen it out of the crate yet.
Happy Happy Hippo!

3 Comments:

Verlynn said...

I totally agree with his current housing arrangement. It is as it should be. He does look happy.

Debbie Freeman said...

It's good to know where we can visit him. :)

Sommer said...

Do you think the hippo would like a zebra and a kudu for neighbors? Becuase I would love to kick mine out! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...