This year I was able to attend Women's Conference at BYU with my mom.
We had crazy fun girl time, as well as attending some great classes. Believe it or not, one of our favorites was about Visiting Teaching. We even were wild and crazy and stayed up to watch the Royal Wedding on Thursday night!
Unfortunately, I wasn't much of a shutter bug so no pictures :(
BUT.... we did discover a new little joint near our Hotel called Sammy's.
They serve Cupcake and Pie Milkshakes... I mean, an entire slice of pie and a whole cupcake, frosting and all, gets blended with ice cream... soooo heavenly and devilish at the same time!
They decorate their walls with polaroid photos of their customers. I went one night with Nicki and Minnette and they took our picture for their wall. Before I handed it over to them, I had to get a shot of the polaroid myself.
Saturday, April 30, 2011
Women's Conference
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 Comment:
Dang! Next time we get a pic of Sammy's for sure. It was great fun.
Post a Comment