Saturday, August 27, 2011

Zion National Park

The Young Women in our ward were not able to have their normally scheduled Girls camp with the stake due to yucky weather. So, instead, our ward planned a 2 day girls camp at Zion then the Young Men joined them for the last day/night. I took Parker to Cedar City for a much needed adjustment on his braces during the "girls" part of the camp. Ryan took out trailor to Zion with the girls to help with the cooking and such. This is Sophie traveling to Cedar with Parker and I...she's such a good car companion.


We made it to Zion and joined the rest of the group (I have no idea why I didn't take any pictures..I need to get better at that) Miranda had to come home early on Saturday for rehearsal, so we gave Sharron and Mckay a ride too. We stopped at the Zion sign and took a few pictures... Miranda and Mckay were not very cooperative posing for photos...


Miranda didn't do much better posing by herself...
 I guess the mom's will have to show them how it's done!


They had a fabulous time at Zion.  We really need to plan a family trip there...it's so beautiful!

2 Comments:

Verlynn said...

Our girls are going to one of the resort places in Springdale for camp this summer. Should be fun huh? We went camping in Zion several times when you kids were little. (Back in the pioneer times.)

Natalie said...

Too Fun! I need to drive through Zion again, maybe when we go camping.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...