Miranda and I both had BIG birthday's this year so Ryan decided to surprise us with a trip to New York City...yep you read right, the BIG Apple!
While Parker was away at Scout Camp for the week, Miranda and I headed to New York to see 3 Broadway shows and all the sights!
I'm going to break up our days with slide shows because there are soooo many fun pictures..
Day one was a travel day. We left at 7am Vegas time and arrived around 4pm NYC time. We took a taxi to our hotel,the Marriott Marquis right on Time Square. We got settled and headed out on the town. We just walked around to get familiar with the surroundings. It was fun to actually be on Time Square!
We knew we had a big day ahead of us so we went to bed early-ish (is 11pm early?)
Enjoy the pictures from Day one!
Monday, August 1, 2011
Surprise Trip of a Lifetime!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
My Blog Buddies
-
-
Capture Your December ~ Days 5, 6, 711 years ago
-
My Thoughtful Children12 years ago
-
Who's bright idea was this?13 years ago
-
Toys on the roof16 years ago
-
No Sunday Inserts17 years ago
-
River Horse17 years ago
-
Broken bones everywhere!!!17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Places I like to visit
- Bitten by the Bug
- Cake Central
- Card Positioning Systems
- CARDS/Scrapbook Trends
- Creating Keepsakes
- Cricut Community
- Food Network
- Freeze Happy
- Got Sketch
- Hungry Girl
- Lillybean Paperie
- Paper Crafts
- Sketch This
- Smith Family Forum
- Smitten Kitchen
- Split Coast Stampers
- The Smart Shopper Saves
- Two Peas in a Bucket
Followers
About Me
- Unknown



2 Comments:
Ok, I want some highlight pictures your trip next time. You don't have to post all of them, just your favorites from each day...please?!? :)
I want to "be" in the pictures of your next trip...please?!? :)
Post a Comment