Sunday, April 18, 2010

B-E-A-U-tiful!!

That's what comes to mind when I see this face! She is beautiful both on the outside and the inside. Everyday I look at her in amazement with what she has accomplished in her little life. She has a beautiful smile, beautiful hair, beautiful personality, beautiful voice, beautiful friend, beautiful love for others, and such a beautiful spirit! She is growing up right before my eyes .... (and I don't think I'm really ready for that)
Everyday I look at her in amazement with what she has accomplished in her lifetime.
I love you my beautiful little girl!

3 Comments:

D said...

Don't you love having a beautiful girl? I do- it's the best!

Verlynn said...

Now you know how I have always felt with my daughter X four! She is amazing and wonderful. I'm very proud of granddaughter.

Natalie said...

She is definitely a beauty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...