Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sophie Tails...

...Get it?...tails/tales (he he)

So Sophie has been her usual - must get into as much mischief as possible- self.

The other day I was at home and she was quiet... too quiet... hummm

So I looked for her and found that she was perfectly content playing with her new collection of scrapbook items and a golf ball that has seen better days. She is constantly tearing up paper plates, napkins and anything she thinks might make a big mess! (Thankfully she has avoided shoes and other expensive leather items lately)

As you might notice from the photo, it's time for a trip to the groomers, so today I took her to a new place and she looks so cute! I just love it when she goes to the groomers. I just love the bows in her hair, but they don't last very long.
I've decided she is really a tom-boy and prefers the un-lady like activities instead of being the dainty little thing she is....

Oh well, she is still cute & cuddly when she wants to be!

1 Comment:

Verlynn said...

Maybe if you feed her some paper scraps in her food she won't need to find and eat it! She does look much better post grooming.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...