Oh yeah... and I'm not talking about the sick kind of fever...
I have SPRING FEVER!!!!
So usually every spring I go to the nursery and buy tons of flowers to plant in my little flower bed in front of the house. As all of you who live in Vegas know... these flowers usually last a couple months before they look dead and you start over again with fresh flowers.
Well, honestly, I was tired of wasting money and energy on this process so I decided to plant something more permanent in the flower bed.
So first stop... the Nursery!There were so many beautiful flowers and plants and I truly felt giddy just thinking about the possibilities before me :)
After much debate (in my head) I finally decided on this....and this.....
And instead of a pot garden (which we have not had success for the last two years)
I went with this....Aaaaaahhhhh!
Now I can relax and enjoy the beautiful spring (and hopefully summer) blooms!
Thursday, April 15, 2010
I've got the fever
at
7:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 Comments:
Good luck with the blooms! I have plants here so the green thumb thing must be inherited. I caught it from you?
Beautimous! I need to do something to brighten up the outside of our place.
Post a Comment