Every Day I listen to the radio while driving the kids everywhere. I always listen for the contests they have and have tried to call in and be #29 and win... but I'm just not that lucky and have never won....
Until NOW!!!
I was driving along, minding my own business, when they announced it was time to call in and try to win... so I did...and it rang!... and I was #16. No way! I couldn't believe I actually got through. So I hung up and dialed again...and it rang again... and this time I was caller #29... I WON!!!
My heart was pounding I just didn't even know what to say... I'm sure I sounded like a complete fool to the announcer. So, what did I win?
I won a family 4 pack of tickets to Ringling Bros. Barnum & Bailey Circus!!
Woo Hoo...
When I told my family of my amazing win, they were... shall we say... not quite as excited as me, but were happy to go along since after all they were free :)
It was a little tricky picking up the tickets, but we finally made it to the Circus... It was full of everything you would think that a circus would have... tigers, clowns, elephants, trapeze, you name it.. they had it!
We all had a great time and enjoyed the whole Circus experience! It was the first Circus for the kids and truly for Ryan and I as well since it has changed so much since we were little. Here is a little slideshow of some of the fun acts we saw!
Sunday, June 20, 2010
The Greatest!!!
at
11:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 Comment:
Looks like fun. Was the Cotton Candy the best??
Post a Comment