Saturday, January 15, 2011

Parker's re-model

I have set a few goals this new year...(some easier to keep than others)
One of them is to organize/de-clutter/re-decorate a room each month.
I figure I can do it if I have an entire month.
So, where to start?
Parkers Bedroom.
Other than getting a new bed a couple years ago, his room has been neglected. No paint, no new baseboard, nothing.
So here is Parker's room before (well, one side anyway)

And now here is Parker's room AFTER..

The walls are a light grey and we have plans to do some graphic square design on the wall behind the bed.  We also still need to pick up a shelf for the wall opposite the bed.  But hey.... it's a good start!

2 Comments:

Verlynn said...

Looks nice! Very grown up also. Are you sure you can't talk him into Sponge Boob or something to keep him younger??

Natalie said...

I LOVE it, I'm looking forward to the graphic design behind the bed though. Make sure you post that soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...