Saturday, January 22, 2011

Ahh-Mazing

Opening day was a huge success!  Ok, only a few rough spots - mainly in the set changes (more on that later)...but not for Miranda! 
She went on stage like she owned it!
Here she is heading to the theater....hair- done, make up- almost ready

After putting on costume and wig...she's ready!
I just love this photo of her :)
Here is a few shots from the show - (I didn't take them because I was working sets backstage)



Like I said before....totally A-Mazing!
After the first Matinee, I took a bunch of the girls to Fazoli's for lunch... they had so much fun and even serenaded the patrons during dinner :)
Back at the Theater...everyone was all a-buzz getting ready for the evening show...

The show went sooo well!
And again...Miranda was on her A-Game!
After the show everyone gets to meet the cast in the lobby...it's a fun crazy time!





Grandma Smith was finally able to come see one of Miranda's shows!  She has been on her mission for the other two.
6 more to go....I can't wait!

2 Comments:

Verlynn said...

Wow, you can sure tell where she gets her good looks from in that last picture! NOT! Talk about needing a wig.

Natalie said...

YAY! So glad things are going well for her and everyone else. It was amazing, and so is she!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...