Monday, January 10, 2011

Another Test

I'm not sure how it happened exactly....but it started at Seussical,  the first play Miranda did with Broadway Bound.  No one quite knew what to do with the entrance table to display their flyers and such.  I guess I said I had a tablecloth they could use...then one thing led to another and before I knew it, I did the entire display. (you can see the first one I put together HERE it's towards the bottom)

Then the next year, they did Annie.  They asked me to create the lobby table display again ( at least this time I had a little more notice)  I was able to create a fun table that represented the show. (you can check out the Annie display HERE)

So now, time for Thoroughly Modern Millie....I even offered to create a display this time and was able to have plenty of time to prepare.   I created the background city scape on my Cricut and the framed title using vinyl as well.


Miranda modeling the table and her Millie cast T-shirt

It turned out pretty good and can't wait to put it up for the show.

2 Comments:

Verlynn said...

Golly, when I grow up I want to be talented, just like you!

Natalie said...

Such talent! It looked amazing at the library too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...