For Ryan's birthday this year, we celebrated by attending Miranda's play :)
Nancie and Raynold came to town and Nancie made her famous Contrata cake for Ryan. (so yummy)
After the play, all the gang went to BJ's for dinner
Then at home we had Nancie's yummy cake and Ice cream....
Complete with candle and singing "happy Birthday" I'm not sure if I should post this or not....(Parents, mind you children)
But, Grandma Sanders gave Ryan a classic birthday card this year. She always give humorous cards for birthday's and this one she picked up last year and couldn't wait to give it to him for his birthday...
YIKES! Seriously.... I really do look like that too :D Happy Birthday Ryan!


3 Comments:
It was a great card! And, a very nice birthday evening.
OMGoodness, that card is SWEET!! Granny always picks the best one's doesn't she. Happy Belated Birthday to Ryan!
I am cracking up!!!! Your granny is tooo funny! How did she get a photo of you to put on the card? (Wink wink).
Post a Comment