Saturday, July 30, 2011

When will my Life Begin?

Miranda was invited to be part of a performance as "Lucy" from the Peanuts play of "Your A Good Man Charlie Brown". When we got there to get ready they asked her if she knew the song from Tangled "When will my life begin".
Come to find out, the person who was going to sing had to leave unexpectedly. Miranda, of course, knew the song so she was thrilled to be the substitute Rapunzel.
She didn't get a chance to practice before going onstage, but I think just being in this amazing costume made up for any lack of rehearsing.

They even had a Flynn Ryder on hand to make a special appearance!

Just look at that smolder :)

Not sure why these pictures are so blurry, but at least I have pictures.  I didn't bring my camera originally, but thanks to my friend Sharron she ran it to me and saved the day!  TWICE because after she brought it the first time I realized it didn't have a memory card in it...ugh!
She also stayed and video taped her song for us.  The first time Miranda started singing, the microphone didn't work so while they fixed it, they asked her Rapunzel questions.  She did such a great job and stayed in character (what a professional)
Finally she had to use a hand held microphone and the song began...
Watch closely at the very end...her hair actually lights up!
Enjoy!

2 Comments:

Natalie said...

AWESOME! Jordan was really impressed too.

Verlynn said...

I didn't know about this one. What a pro!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...