Each year our Stake hosts a special dinner in honor of the Bishopric Wives of all the wards.
I was asked to help out last year (see post here).
This year Ryan was in charge so that meant I was "asked" to help again.
So I started with the Invitations and Favors to give to all the wives.
You can check those out HERE on my craft blog. We asked some of the Young Women, including Miranda, from our ward to serve at the dinner.
They did such an AMAZING job and took their duties very seriously.
We had a full house and all the Sisters enjoyed themselves.
Ryan arranged for a few other High Council members to help out in the kitchen
It was a total group effort and everyone did their part to make the night run smoothly.
The food was divine.
We started with grapes, and bread on the table for appetizers.
Then the salad was mixed green with chopped strawberries, apples, green onion, tomato and candied pecans with balsalmic dressing.
Main dish was fresh garlic green beans, herbed rice, and a delicious Tenetian chicken with a mango chutney and cilantro lime dipping sauce.
To finish off the evening we had cheesecake with fruit toppings.
I was exhausted at the end of the day, but it was all worth it!
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Bishopric Wives Dinner
at
10:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 Comments:
I love all this,, Deco was so pretty, of course( ginger) had her hands on it. ane I love just looking at Miranda and her friends, such cute girls.
Um, what was the menu? Delicious don't cut it..
Post a Comment