Friday Night was my niece Kara & her new hubby Glenn's Open House. They were married last weekend in Salt Lake Temple.
This photo was taken after Kara's Endowment the week before they were married.Kara and Glenn both looked the part of Newlyweds.
Amber and Harlen now have 2 son in laws that have been added to their already large family of 7 kids.
Harlen and Kara
Harlen with 2 of his girls, Leslie & Kara
Amber looked beautiful in her signature color purple.
Miranda had the privilege of watching some of her little cousins for the evening. She was such a good sport and did it with a smile :)
Harlen did a fabulous job decorating for the event. It looked simply beautiful!
(You can see more photo's of the reception HERE )They served cake and cookies all color coordinated of course!
Toward the end of the evening I was able to pull my sisters, Amber and Natalie aside for a photo. (I wish all of my siblings would have been there. It seems I don't see them too much lately) (hint hint)
It was a beautiful reception and I wish Kara and Glenn a wonderful new life together!
Sunday, October 25, 2009
Kara & Glenn's Wedding
at
10:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 Comment:
Absolutely beautiful! That's our girls ofcourse. And, everything else. Great job guys!
Post a Comment