Miranda had her first High School Choir concert last night.
I can definitely say I enjoy High School concerts soooo much more than Middle School.
Her choir actually had parts and was so enjoyable to listen to. There were less people in the audience so we could actually see and hear her.
Miranda likes her choir teacher Dr. Kruger. She also has her for Musical Theater
As a finale all the choirs combined to do Sweeney Todd - a fun number to do at Halloween.
They turned all the lights red for atmosphere.
If this is any indication of how other concerts will be...I'm looking forward to their Christmas concert.
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Music to my ears
at
1:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 Comments:
Miranda is growing up so fast. She is looking so beautiful. And I'm sure she is enjoying her singing and all that goes with it.
Like mother like daughter. So glad to hear she's enjoying choir. I always had fun at the concerts.
Post a Comment