Sunday, November 8, 2009

If the shoe fits...

I was tidying up the house the other day and gathered up all the kids shoes.
(We have to be diligent about keeping them off the floor since Sophie is around)
I put them all together on the bench and it I had to do a double take....

Can you guess why???Yep... all Converse. Miranda even has another plaid pair, but she was wearing them at the time. The purple pair is her newest addition and she wore the red for Seussical as Cat in the Hat.
Parker has his eyes on a blue pair too.

I've tried wearing these kind of shoes, but I just can't get used to the flat bottoms.
I also just realized that they both wear the same size shoe, and since Converse are unisex...
they can share (like that will ever happen, but hey... in a pinch right?)

And here's another little tidbit... they both wear the same size as me too!
YIKES... how did they ever grow up so fast?

2 Comments:

Verlynn said...

Why hadn't Sophie attacked those shoes? Does she only like leather or something. Steve used to love and wear Converse all the time. They've been around for a while and are dang cute

Miranda said...

Way to give away my shoes size, mum! And, acctually, my feet have shrunk about a size, so I think I have smaller feet than PD.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...