Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving Blessings

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year.
Because my parents are serving in the Philappines I decided to play "hostess with the mostess" and host dinner at my place.
The weather was perfect for eating outside. I even had a jumper to entertain the kids.

It was so great to have all my siblings together. Ryan's parents came as well as my Grandma Sanders.
The only thing was missing was my parents, but they were able to Skype in and join us for a bit. They also shipped their contribution to the meal.... Pringles in Seaweed, Crab and Shrimp flavors (let me know if you want to try some... there's plenty left over)

Enjoy a little slideshow of the Fabulous Thanksgiving day!

2 Comments:

Verlynn said...

I LOVE the Sophie, Melody and Zane pic! Too funny. Everything looks masarap and maligaya!

Natalie said...

Thanks for posting some of your pictures.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...