That's what you say when you're not sure what to say... and Miranda was just listening to the Marry Poppins Broadway music so it's stuck in my head!
It's already over a week into the new year.... CRAZY!
The kids are getting into their routines at school, but are already looking forward to the 4 day weekend. This week is Semester exams and only 1/2 days on Tues, Weds & Thurs so I don't know why they are complaining.
Been a little lazy with the photo taking. But, to be fair, the kids aren't always cooperative and we've not done anything too exciting lately. (I know you don't want to see the kids doing homework, me cooking dinner, or Ryan at the office... booor-ing)
However, I do have a little something I've wanted to share for a while...
I know I've said before what an amazing artist Miranda is. (yes, I taught her all I know, and gave her all my artistic talent to boot)
She likes to design birthday cards for friends and personalizes them to match their personality.
This first one she made a while back for her friend Shaun. They both love Harry Potter so that was the theme Miranda chose for her card... if you click on the photo to zoom in, you should be able to read the captions.
This next card she just finished for her friend Hayley in Broadway class. They both share a love of Broadway and Cats the musical so Miranda chose that as her subject. Looks like she also put in some
I can't wait until my birthday to see what kind of card I get.
Anyone want to place an order for their birthday?
We do have a couple exciting things planned this week so be sure to stay tuned!
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
at
6:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 Comments:
Put in my order! It's so neat to have talented kids! I'm the authority on that one.
Miranda is so talented. How awesome.
I hope this all works.... so here goes, with more than so beautiful..
I love always to see all the pictures of my Las Vegas family. Makes me feel soooo close to you all the time.
Post a Comment