Saturday, January 2, 2010

Out with the Old...

...and IN with the NEW!
Happy 2010!

We had such a relaxing and wonderful New Year week.
Both kids had parties to attend so that left Ryan and I to fend for ourselves New Year's eve. However, as luck would have it (note the sarcasm there) we were able to chaperon the 5 stake youth dance that Miranda was attending.
Ok, it wasn't so bad, and we were even able to crash Parker's party (Deacons & Beehives) for a midnight Breakfast!
We were all relieved to take down the last of the Christmas Decorations - and hey... the tree was sooo easy to take down this year! I just love the fresh clean feeling the house has when Christmas decor is put away!

We have all enjoyed the past couple weeks so much. None of us wanted it to end!
But here we are.. back into the swing of things... School, Seminary, 5am alarm, Church callings, Saxophone and Dance lessons, Annie Rehearsals, just LIFE in general!
We have lots of things to look forward to this year and I hope to actually achieve a goal or two that I set this year.
Dare I write them down for all to see? I hear that if you do, you're more apt to keep them....
hummm, I'll have to think LONG and hard before I make them public...
Just want to get them right (wink wink)

4 Comments:

Natalie said...

I too have enjoyed the past couple of weeks. It is nice to get back to the same old routine though. Can't wait for Annie.

Verlynn said...

I made ONE resolution for the New Year. I have so many things I need to work on the list would have been endless. I can't wait for Annie also. So, will the tree be simpler next year also?

Verlynn said...

I made ONE resolution for the New Year. I have so many things I need to work on the list would have been endless. I can't wait for Annie also. So, will the tree be simpler next year also?

Nancie said...

just hope it works

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...