I was able to get away with my friend Nicki, and new friend Minette, for a wonderful weekend at Women's Conference. We headed to Salt Lake about 3pm on Weds, Apr. 28th and would you believe when we hit Beaver it started to snow!
It was VERY slow and low visibility so we decided to stop in Fillmore for the night instead of being stressed and tired trying to make it to Salt Lake.
We lucked out with the last room they had. Here is the view from our window ... just look at the snow!Thankfully the next morning (bright and early) was crystal clear skies and clear sailing on the roads. We were able to make it with time to spare!
The next two days were filled with wonderful speakers that uplifted everyone in attendance.
It was amazing to be in a room filled with so many women who are all striving for the same goal.Thursday Evening they always have a concert. This year Michael McLean was there
as well as Hilary Weeks.
I just love both of them and enjoyed the concert a ton!
I had a wonderful weekend and I'm thankful that Ryan was able to hold down the fort so I could go "fill my bucket". I can't wait to go again next year!
Sunday, May 2, 2010
Women's Conference
at
7:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 Comment:
Next year...
Watched Forgotten Carols last night and would love to see Michael in concert again.
Post a Comment