Miranda and I couldn't wait for our hair appointment since it had been quite a while since we had visited the beauty shoppe (I know some of you noticed....don't lie)
Anyway... Miranda didn't want too much taken off and as usual, Debbie did a fabulous job! I just had to snap a few pics (not of me because I was in foil and it wouldn't have been a pretty sight)
Friday, July 23, 2010
New Do
at
11:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 Comments:
Wow, you are sneaky. How did I miss you taking pictures. Maybe next time I'll have to sneak some of you in your foils (for Miranda). :)
I just love all the shots of Miranda with her new do. Did she get it lightened also, I think the cut is perfect,,, she is such a darling gr, daughter for me to love.
Post a Comment