This year for my birthday I joined 6 teenage girls and my good friend Nicki for a whirlwind trip to Disneyland! We left Friday afternoon and arrived in California just in time to see the 10 pm showing of Eclipse. Then we all piled into one hotel room for a giant slumber party...and believe me we did make the girls slumber because bright and early the next morning (7:30am) we were in Disneyland!
I was super nervous that it would be crazy crowded because it was 4th of July weekend, but it was sooo perfect! No crowds, 75 degree weather and fabulous company! We were able to get in all the rides we wanted to do at least once and some even twice before we left at 6pm.... unbelieveable
I share a birthday with Nicki's oldest daughter Cassi so we picked up Birthday pins and wore them all day. I've never had so many birthday wishes...so fun!
Lots of laughs, joking and a little screaming by everyone! I'm definitely thinking about another girls trip to Disneyland for my birthday next year!
Enjoy a little slide show of our fun trip!
Saturday, July 3, 2010
A Very Merry Birthday...to me!
at
3:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 Comment:
Bet there was a ton of giggling on this trip! Gotta go there soon.
Post a Comment