I know I have shown off some of Miranda's talent before but... she has taken on a new outlet for this artistic talent of hers... painting on shoes. Now I have posted about shoes she painted before, but they were just her "starter shoes" you can take a peek at them HERE
This time she went a little more detailed in her design. She created these Wicked shoes for her good friend Madison who is also a die-hard Broadway fan like Miranda.
It took her quite a long time to decide on and paint all the sides and back, but I think they turned out wonderful!
The Yellow Brick road leading to the Emerald CityDorothy's house in the middle of the Field
Background Clock image in the Broadway Play
The Wizard's RoomLast but not least....

2 Comments:
She is amazing! Such talent and creativity! You'd think she was related to her Mother! Love 'em. She has lucky friends.
That is pretty amazing... she could totally cash in on that talent! Wow!
Post a Comment