Friday, November 5, 2010

Before & After

When we first moved into this house (almost 8 years ago)we knew we wanted to install shutters on all the windows.
A couple of times I even had companies come and measure and give quotes to have them done, but we never finalized the deal. But now, we finally signed the dotted line and got them ordered. It took 6 weeks to get them here, but it was well worth the wait.
We did EVERY window in the house, but here are just a few to show the BEFORE and AFTER shots.

Craft Room BEFORE
Craft Room AFTER
Living Room BEFORE
Living Room AFTER
Kitchen/Family Way BEFORE - still have old blinds
Kitchen/Family DURING installation
Kitchen AFTER (daytime)
Kitchen AFTER (night)
In the Casita, we did wood shutters to match the decor

We're so happy how they turned out. 
 I love the coziness they bring to the house. 
 I love the "finished" look they give to the windows.   
I'm not sure why we put getting them off for so long. 
But, better late than never!

6 Comments:

Verlynn said...

Love them!!! I totally want some for our living room window. So nice!

Sommer said...

Gorgeous!

D said...

Plantation blinds! I love them and discovered them when we came out west last April. I even had someone come give me quotes on our windows when we got home. But they aren't very common here-YET! Can't wait until they are and the price comes down. They look beautiful in your home!

Natalie said...

Beautiful!

Nancie said...

I can't wait to see them in person. they look so wonderful.

Nancie said...

I can't wait to see them in person. they look so wonderful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...