Miranda has been debating about getting highlights in her hair for quite some time now. I was hesitant at first just because I know how the up-keep can be. But I know it would really brighten her looks and beautiful hair.
Soooo...
We headed to the salon to let Debbie work her magic...
Here she is before ...
wow... crazy long hair!
Here she is in the middle of the highlighting process...
She has also been thinking about getting a few bangs just to change up her look a bit. After going back and forth (yes, no, yes, no, YES)And now .... drumroll please....
Here she is with her new highlights, bangs and trimmed up.....
What a beauty! She of course is beautiful no matter what her hair color or style, but this really makes her shine!




2 Comments:
LOVE IT!!!
Gorgeous! BUT she is looking way toooo mature. She's still my baby girl.
Post a Comment