Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving Time Again

We headed to Cedar City for Thanksgiving this year. It was freezing, but it was still nice to escape for a bit and hang out with family.
Dinner was naturally delicious so no news there :)
I had totally planned to get a family picture that day, but somehow time (and my family) got away from me and this was all I managed to take.



(I promise Parker was there too)

I am so full of thanks this year for so many reasons...
I have a fabulous husband who loves and supports me and all my craziness
I have a beautiful daughter that is also a wonderful friend
I have an awesome son who keeps me on my toes
I have a home to keep all of us safe and warm
I have the gospel that truly blesses my life in so many ways

So much to be grateful for now and always.

2 Comments:

Verlynn said...

So nice to see and hear about Thanksgiving. I have to say that I'm dang thankful for you, my beautiful daughter who keeps me on my toes. 'Er, I mean who is a wonderful friend!

Nancie said...

Love all the pictures, and did notice the background,, You are all so beautiful, should say Ryan is handsome...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...