Some of you may remember the little Christmas Advent calendar I created for a Relief Society class (if not you can check it out HERE)
Well, as December 1st rolled around I filled each hole with a treat and activity that the kids picked out.
Well, to be honest, there isn't an activity in every one, but there is a treat :)
So today was day #3 and the activity was to make a Gingerbread house.
I've never made actual gingerbread before and I really wasn't ready to start today, so after a trip to Costco...the gingerbread house was under construction!
They had a great time designing and decorating. They just split up the task and went to work!
Here is the completed house...
They did such a fabulous job! I just love the icicles on the house
Thank you Costco for helping us get our countdown underway....only 21 days left!

3 Comments:
Love it! We need to have a FHE next year around the lst of Dec and do mini ones.
Hmmm, yes I believe I do remember that count down calendar....
What a great job they did, and i'll bet they enjoyed doing it. It turned out darn good.
Post a Comment