Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Jazzy Christmas

Parker had his first official Jazz and Symphonic Band Christmas Concert

He is such an amazing saxophone player, but a little stinker....
he forgot to mention that he had a solo in one of the songs AND that the Jazz band played as prelude music before the concert so.... Ryan missed most of the Jazz songs AND the solo!


It was an amazing concert...I am always so impressed with the Symphonic and Jazz bands.
Parker has come a long way in the past couple years with his Saxophone playing. 
It was a wonderful way to start getting in the Christmas Spirit!

3 Comments:

Verlynn said...

I know, I missed it! Next concert? Proud of you Parker.

Nancie said...

I'm just bummed we didn't attend. He looks very smart. He is one good looking guy. He must play his solo for us.

Merrivonne said...

It is so awesome that you are a sacophone player. Keep up the great work! I look forward to hearing you play some day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...