Monday, December 20, 2010

Not to be Forgotten

Every year our family attends Michael McLean's The Forgotten Carols.
We love going and feeling the beautiful message and spirit of the night.
This year was going to be no different. I purchased my tickets in September. I was anxiously awaiting the day to attend when I got a call from a friend in November inviting Miranda and I to be part of the "Forgotten Carols Choir"

 Um.... yeah!
We attended weekly rehearsals and had a great time preparing for the show.
Finally the day came and we went early to practice on stage.

A group of guys from our rehearsals were able to practice for the Homeless song
Being backstage with Miranda and our other friends was super fun.  

We both had a wonderful experience and hope we get the chance to do it again next year.
My parents were able to attend along with Nancie & Raynold and Parker and Ryan.
I always feel like the Christmas season can officially start once we see the Forgotten Carols and this year was no exception.

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...