I've always wanted to say that, but I didn't think it would be about my own flesh and blood!
Tonight was the opening night of Seussical where Miranda played The Cat in the Hat. They have been rehearsing since January and WOW ... you could tell!
I was amazed at how calm and prepared Miranda seemed (I was nervous enough for both of us).
I was able to help out backstage doing hair and make up and you could just feel the excitement in the air
(don't ask?!?)
Finally, everyone was ready and waiting for the show to begin!
Miranda was able to come out and meet the crowd that was gathering to see the show...
Congratulations Miranda on a Fabulous opening night.... and Break a Leg the rest of the week... (I'll be the one crying in awe in the audience)
Finally, everyone was ready and waiting for the show to begin!
Miranda was able to come out and meet the crowd that was gathering to see the show...
Little did I know what awaited as the curtains opened. Miranda was very insistant that I not see any of the rehearsals. She wanted me to be totally surprised.
Well, Surprised was an understatement. I was dumbfounded! I couldn't believe what I was seeing was actually my little girl.
I always knew Miranda had something special ever since she wowed audiences with her performance as a little lady bug at the age of 6. (I just had to sneak this picture in somewhere)
The entire cast and crew was amazing. They were completely professional and had fun too! I give huge credit to Jolie Rand, the director, for having this dream of an all kids production and seeing it come to life!
Well, Surprised was an understatement. I was dumbfounded! I couldn't believe what I was seeing was actually my little girl.
I always knew Miranda had something special ever since she wowed audiences with her performance as a little lady bug at the age of 6. (I just had to sneak this picture in somewhere)

The entire cast and crew was amazing. They were completely professional and had fun too! I give huge credit to Jolie Rand, the director, for having this dream of an all kids production and seeing it come to life!


3 Comments:
Oh my sweet little ladybug! I'm so proud. I knew you would be wonderful. (I was a bit worried about the rest of the cast, but..) Hope the rest of the week goes great.
What a wonerful night for her (and the proud parents of course!)
I can't wait to see it!!
Post a Comment