I feel like I'm so out of the loop when I don't post. I'm not sure what my computer is doing, but I'm posting as often as it will let me. I want to post pictures of Miranda's braces, but she's not happy with the one's I have, so I'm going to take some more so they will meet her approval before I post.
Speaking of Miranda, she is growing up right before my eyes. She loves to just hang out in her room and read, listen to music, sketch, & whatever pre-teen's do in there. A few nights ago I went upstairs to check on her and just say hello and I ran into this note posted outside her door......
After trying to decipher her new handwriting and French phrase, I decided I valued my life and so I did not disturb her. I found out the next morning, she was just reading and did NOT want to be disturbed. I'm good with that. She is such a wonderful daughter and friend. She has a lot of my personality traits that I see emerging all the time as well as many of her own.
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Like Mother...Like daughter?
at
8:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 Comments:
I am jealous... I wish I had a daughter that I didn't have to bribe to read. She really is an awesome kid I guess I should say Young Woman. They grow up way too fast!
I'm not afraid of Miranda! ha!
So glad she's a reader. However, I gotta wonder about those vampires.
I was like that too, though I couldn't really put a note up since I usually shared a room with Heather.
Post a Comment