Yeah..... My computer finally got over whatever was wrong. I've been dying to post some pictures from our Washington DC trip. We had such a wonderful time despite the cold weather. We packed in a lot of sight seeing in just 3 days. It started with the Lincoln Memorial on Saturday and ended with the White House on Tuesday Morning. With many stops in between. The kids loved riding the metro. They liked to see who could stand up without holding onto the bars the longest. I quite enjoyed the National Archives and seeing the Declaration of Independence as well as Arlington Cemetery. I'd never been there in the two times I had visited DC. I was amazed at how big Arlington was. Ryan gave us a tour around his old Mission area, that was fun for our kids to see. We had a wonderful time and the kids didn't even miss school (he he) .
Check out my slide show for lots of fun picturess of all the stops.
For Valentine's Day we gave the kids each a book. The Daring Book for Girls for Miranda and the Dangerous Book for Boys for Parker. They have both spent the last two days devouring these books. These are really cute books and I highly recommend them. They are just full of interesting things for boys and girls to read about, make, or do. It's hard to explain it so here's a link to check them out. BOYS GIRLS
I hate to make this entry so short since I haven't written in so long, but I'm very tired. Tomorrow we're going to Cedar for the extended weekend. Miranda is getting Braces!
Friday, February 15, 2008
I'm Back!
at
9:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 Comments:
Good luck Miranda! I'll still love you even if you are a "brace face", "metal mouth" and all that other stuff. When you're as cute as you are, nothing can change it. Just think, once they come off, you'll be as cute as your Mom. Lucky you! Have fun in Utah.
Looks like the trip was a blast. I have been debating about that book for Wyatt since Christmas time. Maybe I need to get it now. Miranda--I may be your braces buddie since the Dr. wants to get them on me too and not the Invisalign like I had hoped. Have fun in Cedar. I can't wait to see what you got at Roberts!
Post a Comment