Sunday, February 3, 2008

Super (bowl) Sunday

Well...I didn't actually watch the Superbowl. I was busy making card kits for RS. I'm not sure how many will sign up, but I wanted to get as many done as I had supplies for.
Here is a preview of the cards.













I was unable to stop at just one or two.
So they actually get to make 5.
























The Birthday boy I created just for fun, although I may add it in as a bonus for those who attend. I hope they'll be able to get all 5 assembled. They are pretty simple cards.

Tomorrow is Ryan's official 40th birthday. We'll probably just go out to dinner since we already had his big celebration on Friday. His parents helped us eat some of the leftovers, but there is still quite a bit. Good thing we love Mexican food!

I took a nap today (gotta love those Sunday naps) hopefully I'll still be able to sleep tonight.

2 Comments:

Natalie said...

Those cards are beautiful Ginger. I'm sure TONS of people will sign up.

Stacie said...

Cute cards!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...