Last night was the big shindig for Ryan's 40th. Wow...we sure had a packed house. We ended up with 40 people last night. It was so fun to see everyone and visit with them all. Ryan had a great time. I hope everyone had fun and didn't leave hungry! Plenty of food! We had Mexican fare. Nancie and Raynold came early to help with set-up. I actually had everything under control, so they didn't have too much to do. Nancie was a great help with fixing the enchilada's (once she remembered the cheese). Raynold was a sweetie and cleaned up our backyard. We had hoped the weather would be nice enough to go outside. As it turned out, no one went out there. My mom and dad came out early and mom took control of heating up the food for me....(thanks mom!)
I ended up making a few more favor boxes, (thank goodness). I also made CD's for everyone of some of Ryan's favorite songs. I designed a label that was darling. I don't have any left, so I need to make a couple more for us. I'll get a picture then.
I was dead tired last night. Thank goodness for granny, mom and my uncle Lee for being on dish duty! I really was grateful. This morning Nancie had the rest of the "after party" mess cleaned up before I even got out of bed. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

I'm finishing up the final ideas for Relief Society cards so I can start sign-ups tomorrow. I'll try to post pics tomorrow of the final product.
Saturday, February 2, 2008
Oh, What a Night!
at
7:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 Comment:
The party was awesome! Everything was perfect!
Post a Comment