Ryan was in charge of the Stake Pioneer Day celebration since he is over Stake Activities as a High Councilman.
We also had hot dogs, dutch oven potatoes and snow cones!
We couldn't have asked for better weather and we had a terrific turnout!

Ryan was in charge of the Stake Pioneer Day celebration since he is over Stake Activities as a High Councilman.

at
10:23 PM
6 Comments:
Looks like fun! Wow, where did you find those cute kids?
What a wonderful idea! I especially like the old-time photos. We don't do much for Pioneer Celebration here in our stake (boo-hoo).
I should have come in. Looks like you had fun. Lovely pics!
Ginger, you need to make this selection up and get it on to their grandparents, we always need to have bragging rights. I'm sure the Smith gr.parents would agree
This celebration for the 24th was even bigger than we had, that was quite a project. Happy for you guys that it turned out well and the weather cooperated.
I think that Ryan did a phenomenal job putting the celebration on!!
Post a Comment