This spring we planted another container garden. We had tomatoes, squash, peppers, and cucumbers. Everything was starting to come up real good and I was getting so excited to have all the fresh vegies. Especially cucumbers, our family LOVES garden cucumbers!
We haven't really had a very good crop of anything (ok maybe a few tomatoes).
I wasn't sure why our cukes weren't doing very well when one day I walked outside and saw this....


Hummmm.... I guess that might be why our cucumbers are disappearing.
Next year we'll have to put a cage around them or better yet.... just have one less dog!
(Just kidding kids)
I wasn't sure why our cukes weren't doing very well when one day I walked outside and saw this....


Hummmm.... I guess that might be why our cucumbers are disappearing. Next year we'll have to put a cage around them or better yet.... just have one less dog!
(Just kidding kids)

3 Comments:
It figures that Sophie would love cukes also. She is part of the family.
Dang Dog! I'd be very upset at anyone or anything that messes with my fresh cukes. lol
Something more we have in common- we love cukes too! It's hard to get mad at such a cute dog though.
Post a Comment