Miranda, you are a beautiful young lady. I saw you when you were a little girl and I'm positive you don't remember me. It has been fun to get to know you by following your mother's blog. Your enthusiasm for the Twilight series gave me the incentive to read all the books! You never know who you will influence ! Keep the great work, you will go far!
3 Comments:
Miranda, you are a beautiful young lady. I saw you when you were a little girl and I'm positive you don't remember me. It has been fun to get to know you by following your mother's blog. Your enthusiasm for the Twilight series gave me the incentive to read all the books! You never know who you will influence ! Keep the great work, you will go far!
Thank you very much!
P.S. I don't like the Twilight series anymore. Too popular...
What fun pictures, Miranda Jane....
The cake looked so delicious...
I love that birthday girl
Sooo much g-ma
Post a Comment