Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Miranda's 14 !!

I really don't know how this happened... how on earth could I have a daughter that is 14?

It seems like only yesterday when she was a head strong toddler who was always giving us fits.
My Grandma was always worried about how we would be able to handle her when she became a teenager.
I'm so glad Miranda decided to take it easy on us and make being the parent of a teenage girl seem easy.
She is such a kind hearted person. She always thinks of others before herself. She is constantly amazing me with her wonderful talents - both on the outside and inside. I'm so proud to be her mother.

I had to go back and find photo's of her birthday's to verify that Miranda was actually 14, ..... sure enough she's already had 13 of them.
(I also noticed in reviewing her birthday photo's that after her 10th birthday I became a slacker on creating birthday cakes) ( But in my defense, she stopped wanting me to make them, and even made the 14th herself)

So here is the proof that Miranda has 13 birthday's under her belt....
(photo of birthday #14 to be added later today)


Happy Birthday Sweetie!

6 Comments:

Kathy said...

Happy Birthday Miranda!! You have such an amazing daughter and she is absolutely one of my favs, shhh.

Natalie said...

Aww, Happy Birthday to a fabulous niece. I can't believe how old I'm getting! They grow so fast don't they!?! she'll be off to college before you know it.

Xackery said...

That's crazy you have a picture of every single birthday of hers.

Unknown said...

Why wouldn't I have a photo... I am her mother after all :) And a photo freak

Nancie said...

OHHHH I just love each and everyone of this sweet granddaughter of ours...

Verlynn said...

I'm with Nancie.. that's one sweet granddaughter of ours...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...