Although the magic we felt at Disneyland was wonderful... it just can't compare to the Magic at Christmas. We had a wonderful Christmas (even if the tree didn't get decorated)
We spent Christmas Eve with my family in Henderson for our annual dinner and white elephant gift exchange. Following a few traditional Christmas Eve photo's we headed to bed to await Santa's arrival.Christmas morning was full of more magic and excitement. I just love spending the day hanging out with my family. Both kids received fun gifts and proudly displayed their new Snuggies from Grandma Dennett.
Even the dogs were thrilled with their new plush toys - which Gus immediately destroyed and shared with Sophie!
After a relaxing day we joined friends at the Craigs' house for more fun and games.
I just love the Magic at Christmas Time! I want the season to last forever!
Saturday, December 26, 2009
Christmas Magic
at
9:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 Comment:
It really is a shame that we can't keep the spirit and love of Christmas in our hearts all the time. I'd even be willing to share a toy with the dogs if it would help.
Post a Comment