So this week has been a fairly busy one...but hey...that's my life ...I wouldn't have it any other way. I've been busy getting everything ready for the party tomorrow. Everything seems to be falling into place.
Tuesday I was able to finish the cake after a little mishap. I was cutting off the top of the cake to level it off and wouldn't you know it...my hand was in the way. It was a fairly deep cut so I wasn't sure the best method of treatment. I called up my handy dandy nurse cousin Nicole for her advice and she happened to be at work. So she offered to take a look at it for me. After a couple opinions from other nurses and doctors, they decided it was just a "paper cut" and no stitches were necessary. I didn't think it did, but I wasn't sure how to hold it together for healing purposes. So, thanks to Nicole I was able to return home to finish the cake.
The rifle will go on top as soon as it is dry enough.
I also finished up the favor boxes. I ended up making 30 of them, however, I'm not sure that will be enough. I may need to whip up a few more today.
I'm also working on one more favor for the party so we'll see if I'm able to get them all finished before tomorrow.
Well, lots to do...back to my everyday normal life.
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Life...back to normal
at
7:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 Comments:
Looking good Ginger. I'm soooo impressed with your talent. I'd have a hard time coming up with somthing like that. Loney and I should be there...thanks for the invite.
I love love love the cake!! Bailee is now expecting me to duplicate it and do the impossible for her birthday. I am afraid if I tried it would look more like road kill than a birthday cake.
Favors are totally cool. I like Debbie's road kill comment. That's how I feel about my attempts. Good job!
Everything turned out just perfect
Post a Comment