Sunday, July 13, 2008

I have a Teenager!!!!

Well....almost
Miranda's birthday is on the 15th. She will officially be 13!
Yikes...what happened to the time? Seems like yesterday when I was bringing home my beautiful daughter from the hospital.
Because Miranda and I will be at Girls Camp for her birthday we decided to let her open gifts early so Parker would get to be involved. (He's going to be in Cedar for the week)
She gave us all "Metiphorical Hugs" for her gifts which included some Twilight Tees

I think her favorite gift was a replica of Bella's bracelet from Twilight (those who have read Eclipse know what I'm talking about)


One of the shirts is Edward fan club


Tomorrow night she's having a couple friends over to celebrate. Just a little get together...she isn't into big parties anymore. I hate to admit she's growing up.

Oh, by the way....Ryan made it home safely from Africa. He had a pretty successful hunt that included a Hippo and Crocodile. I'll post pictures soon!

Hope everyone has an enjoyable week....I'll be at camp so no posting for me!

3 Comments:

Natalie said...

It so hard to believe how big everyone is getting. Have fun at camp!!

Verlynn said...

Have fun on the mountain. Wow, I'm glad I don't have kids as old as yours. Bet it's depressing. Can't wait to see the bracelet in person.

heather said...

Have fun at camp. I am jealous (NOT!) I am looking forward to seeing the bracelet in person. By the way, I am working on a blog..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...