It's been a pretty typical week at the Dennett house. Not too much exciting is going on...which is a good thing really.
Ryan has been working away at the office and figuring out pocket doors for our master closets.
Ginger (me) has been gearing up for PTA stuff that will soon take over my life
Miranda has been busy being a teenager and hanging out with her Twerd buddies all week as they anticipate the release of Breaking Dawn tomorrow night (more on that in a bit)
Parker has been trying to entertain himself without his good buddy Brecken around.
Ryan and I took Parker to my parents yesterday so he could get a head start on the annual family camping trip at Duck Creek this weekend.
They left early this morning to reserve spots and start setting up camp.
Because of Miranda's "Vampire Prom" plans tomorrow night, we couldn't leave just yet.
In fact...Miranda may not go at all and stay home with Ryan who teaches Sunday and really needs to be at work. So many plans....so little time.
Today Miranda and I made corsages for all her friends attending the "Prom" release party. We found these cool red roses that have streaks on them just like the one on New Moon. 
They have big plans to meet early to do each other's hair, get ready and have pizza. Then the mom's will join in to go the Barnes & Noble for the PARTY!
Don't worry...pictures will be taken!
It will be a long night, but I wouldn't miss sharing this with Miranda for the world. (or camping for that matter)
I'm leaving early Saturday to head to Cedar and up the mountain to join Parker and my family. Ryan may join us later on, but not sure. Miranda's still deciding if she wants to go with me or stay home and read her book. She's nervous about getting it dirty on the mountain. (Just a little OCD...Obsessive Cullen Disorder)
So that's the update on the Dennetts.......Ginger OUT!
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Just an update
at
8:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 Comment:
I'm not totally sure what a "vampire prom" is, but I'm slowly figuring it out...;o) I'm such a loser because I just got the 2nd book.... Hey, I'm heading up to Mammoth Creek (just past Duck Creek) for the weekend as well! Have a great time and maybe we'll cross paths! Love your music on the blog, by the way!
Post a Comment