Monday, July 28, 2008

It's about time...

So lately I've been in a creative slump. I've not created a card, page, or project in at least a month. So yesterday I found directions to make a stationary box and decided to give it a go.
So here it is....

It might not look like much from the outside, but just wait until the lid comes off....
VOILA!

Pretty fun huh?!
Inside is 4 tags, 4 note cards, 4 cards with envelopes, address book, stamp pocket and pen holder.

It was pretty fun to make. Not overly difficult, just a little time consuming (about 3+ hours) I made each card/tag set the same to save some creating time.
Believe it or not I only used 4 sheets of cardstock and almost 2 sheets of pattern paper. I tried to get creative with the little scraps to help it go further.
I just might have to make another one using pink and change it up a bit!
This could also be an idea for a Relief Society class.
Now to decide who the recipient of this creation will be.

5 Comments:

Natalie said...

Soo cool looking Ginger. I want to make one too. Need to unearth some stuff first though.

Verlynn said...

Very cute. I don't want to make one but...I wouldn't mind having one...hint, hint.

Anjuli White said...

WoW! You are just as amazing as I remember! I just got put in YW's and everytime I do my lessons I think of you and your crafty self! I always have to make cute little handouts like Sister Dennett did!

heather said...

I think that your not so very creative sister in Washington might need something like that. Maybe she will write.....

Kathy said...

I am on board with that! I love it, it's a talent I wish I had! You are completely amazing:) Love your bog by the way.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...