Our good friends invited us to tag along with them to spend the evening on their boat at Lake Mead.
At first we weren't sure if Ryan would be able to get away, but we made it!
It was a relaxing boat ride to their favorite "secret" spot.
We swam around and enjoyed the refreshing murky water. I had forgotten how Lake Mead water was.
Parker tried his hand at snorkeling and even spotted a few bluegill, catfish and misc lake fish despite the murkiness.
Ryan and Byron decided it was a perfect spot for cliff jumping.
Byron shimmied all the way up the cliff...
Ryan couldn't figure out how Byron got past the narrow part....
So that was far enough for him and off he went.....
We took a break for dinner, and a little more lounging before dark.
Byron even showed off his water skiing skills
(sorry about the blurr - I forgot to change the camera settings, but you get the idea)My little buddy Wyatt
This is Ryan's imitation of the algae floating on the water. 
Thanks again By and Som for the fun time (and yummy food)
Saturday, August 1, 2009
It's good to have friends
at
3:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 Comment:
What a fun time! Looks great. I think I might even have enjoyed it. It looks like you might have got quite a bit of sun..
Post a Comment