Parker was able to be in the combined band, choir, orchestra and Guitar concert this year. The top classes from each group performed.
They certainly saved the best for last with the Symphonic Band ending the concert on a high note! They did an amazing job!
I wish I had a video, but my video feature is broken on my camera :(
The choir sang "Seasons of Love" ....you know... 525,600 minutes...how do you measure, measure a year
(work with me here) Well, Miranda and Ryan questioned if that was really true so both got out their phones to calculate....such a captive audience.
Parker is always so thrilled to take pictures after a concert
Ryan showing Parker the correct way to pose and smile for me :DThankfully I have one child who tolerates my picture taking better :)
Miranda and Madison at the concert.

1 Comment:
Where on earth did your kids get all those good looks and talents? Oh yes, now I remember..Grandma Erv and Grandma Nancie! Amazing.
Post a Comment